Monday, February 14, 2011

Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's Back To Work I Go!

But, only for this week and part of next week! I'm feeling a little nervous about going back (I haven't really been working since Garrett was born!). Today (Monday) was my first day, and it went pretty well. I'm enjoying my little break from being "mommy" and it's been fun catching up with everyone I used to work with.
Throughout the day, I often wondered how Garrett was doing without me. Honestly, I think he needed the break as much as I did! :) I missed him, though...
I love filling in at work but I love being a stay at home mom more!! :)

2 comments:

Andrew and Steph said...

I think its so good to have that break. Whether its work or just time away. And to be able to interact with grown ups is so fun! I feel like I'm a better mom when I've had some time away. Just think of the times you get frustrated. . . Garrett's probabaly just as frustrated and needs a break too. I bet they get tired of looking at our mugs all day long! :)

Caroline Craven said...

Glad you got some time away. It makes you appreciate being on the mommy track again when your don't with filling in. I bet he was happy to see you when you finshed work though!