John and I take turns planning Valentines day and it was my turn this year. We kept it pretty low key just because both of us ended up working that day. However, John did have a home cooked meal...thanks to his sister, not his wife! She had been watching Garrett all day while I was at work, and had made some lasagna and garlic bread for us! Wow! I didn't even have to cook! :)
I decorated the table with candles and flower petals that I had left over from 2 years ago...so I pretty much didn't plan anything really-it was all done for me! :) After dinner, we drove to Dairy Queen for some Blizzards. Told ya-it was low key!
Whether how big or how small the celebration, it's always nice to spend it with the two most important people in my life! Happy Valentine's Day John and Garrett! I love you both!
I decorated the table with candles and flower petals that I had left over from 2 years ago...so I pretty much didn't plan anything really-it was all done for me! :) After dinner, we drove to Dairy Queen for some Blizzards. Told ya-it was low key!
Whether how big or how small the celebration, it's always nice to spend it with the two most important people in my life! Happy Valentine's Day John and Garrett! I love you both!


2 comments:
Our Valentine's Day was pretty lame, but not from a lack of trying. Things just didn't work out. Can't believe how big Garrett is getting - or that he will be one in a month. Time is marching on!!!
I think it was a fine day. You did have to put some effort into it by getting the rose pedals and candles out! I think having blizzards to end the day was a good idea :) Yum! And how sweet of Tausha.
Post a Comment