Actually, it's been about 2 weeks of work! :) And, it's been great!! This past week I worked at my old office and then on Friday I worked for Dr. Carpenter here in town at Stone Ridge. I LOVED IT!! :) He is seriously the nicest Dr. I've ever worked for! And, he actually appreciates me being there and helping him out...unlike some other doctors I know.....Can I just tell you that for the week that I worked at my old office, I didn't get one "thank you"? NOT ONE!! Ugh! So, I really hope Dr. Carpenter asks me to fill in again.
It was nice to be back to work, but, I really missed taking care of Garrett! Even if we were dirt poor (oh, wait! we are!) I honestly wouldn't go back to work full-time. I definately would pick up a few days here and there, but being home with Garrett is my number one priority.
Thanks to my family members who took care of Garrett while I was makin' some much needed moo-lah! :)
It was nice to be back to work, but, I really missed taking care of Garrett! Even if we were dirt poor (oh, wait! we are!) I honestly wouldn't go back to work full-time. I definately would pick up a few days here and there, but being home with Garrett is my number one priority.
Thanks to my family members who took care of Garrett while I was makin' some much needed moo-lah! :)


4 comments:
That's so great that you have a skill you can rely on like that to help you bring in some money when needed. I wish I did! And I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself to help make being away from Garrett easier!
Great job Taunya! Being a mom is great, but it is nice to be able to get out of the house once and a while and make a little spending money:)$$$
It's good to get away once in a while, but I'm glad Garrett is your #1. He's a cutie and certainly worth it!!!
That's nice that you got a little time away, but even better you get the choice to stay home! I was so glad when I got to quit and stay home, it's the best job in the world!
Post a Comment