Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Garrett At 1 Year

I just want to write down what Garrett's stats are at 12 months. He won't have his 1 year checkup until April, so I don't know the exact measurements.
  • Weight: 22 lbs.
  • Has 4 teeth
  • Has learned to stand up by himself and take a few steps on his own before falling. We are hoping within the next month, he will be walking!!
  • He's figured out how to turn on the most annoying toy that he has! (He actually figured that out a couple of months ago...)
  • Knows when he is in trouble ( I feel bad for even mentioning that I get mad at him sometimes!)
  • Is in a forward facing car seat!
  • He "helps" me do my hair in the bathroom and will turn on the cold water faucet and just let it run...
  • Wears 12-18 month clothing
  • Has been in size 4 diapers since he was 5 months old!
  • Wore his first pair of shoes and is not a fan of them
  • Plays "Where's Garrett??" with us

Gosh! It's hard to remember everything that he is doing at 1 year! I feel like that list could go on and on! He's the happiest little boy! :) Love him!

2 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

That is such a cute picture of him. You will love "1", although it was always hard for me to have my babies turning 1. But, they are just beginning to do the really cute fun stuff. The next 5 or six years are just fun.

Valerie and Garrett said...

They grow up too fast.