After Garrett's nap today he was being such a ham!! He crawled over to the tile floor and starting spinning himself!! It was so funny! I only caught the last part of him doing it! Of course! This video is about the 3rd or 4th time he did it but, the first time he did it, I died laughing! The spinning just came out of nowhere! I didn't teach him and John's not home to teach him so...he figured it out on his own, I guess!
We have such a character on our hands!! :)


9 comments:
That is seriously adorable! He is such a cheese I love it! Have a fun Birthday with him tomorrow! Still can't believe he is one:)
He looks so big in that video!!! I can't believe he's going to be a year old (soon right?). What a cute boy. I love how he smiles so big at your at the end. Cool huh Mom!! haha
So cute! His little personality is adorable! Love his big smile!
What a cutie Tauns.
Adorable!! Love it! He's such a big boy.
That is so funny! I love his cheese ball grin right before he started spinning. It was like he knew he was doing something silly. He's getting so big and cute. They're so much fun!
That's funny. I'm reading the other comments and I can't believe he's one. I remember coming to the hospital to see you right after you had him and I can't believe a year has gone by. So many changes in just that year.
hahahaha he is a ham! But the cutest one i've ever seen! haha i love that little boy! =)
Uh, you forgot to mention how you tried doing it...! Its so funny the things they come up with.
Post a Comment