Garrett is walking!! One day after we had gotten home from Target, and after unloading a big box of diapers from the trunk, I put Garrett down to play with his toys but he decided to crawl over to the diaper box that was in the corner of the living room, stood up on his own, and walked the length of the living room!! I was in total shock!
It's really funny how he walks: He'll walk with both of his index fingers pointed out and then he'll stick his tongue out, too! :) He will still crawl around but prefers walking most of the time! What a cutie!!
It's really funny how he walks: He'll walk with both of his index fingers pointed out and then he'll stick his tongue out, too! :) He will still crawl around but prefers walking most of the time! What a cutie!!
Good job Little Man!! You're just growing up way too fast!


10 comments:
That is so cute! He is so proud, I love it!
Oh that is cute! He looks so proud of himself. Love it!
Yea! What a cutie! He is so adorable. Be prepared for the baby-ness to FLY away now! =(
So fun! He is so cute!
That is awesome. He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is walking already. Congrats Garrett!
He's so cute! They grow up way too fast!!
I love wobbly babies when they first start to walk. He is so cute and you can tell from the pictures he's pretty proud of his new skill. Love it!
I love the video. It looks like he started out running instead of walking. What a little kamikaze! He'll fit right in with all the other wild cousins :)
I love him. His fingers are so cute pointing the way :) I like what Stephanie said!
He is growing up so fast!!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment