Thursday, April 14, 2011

13 Months

Garrett is 13 months today! I've said it before and I'll say it again (and keep saying it), he just keeps getting bigger and bigger and learning new things everyday! Some things that he is doing at 13 months:
  • Walking!
  • Can say "Momma", "Dadda", "Hi", and "Moo"
  • Loves his toys and books
  • Has 5 teeth
  • Takes 1 nap a day (it makes for a long day, but at least he's sleeping through the night!)
  • Eats table food and drinks from a cup
  • Already getting the "Terrible Twos" attitude!

Garrett, stop growing! I really don't feel like I can call him "baby" anymore! He just seems so big to me! We are so grateful that he's growing and developing normally! We just love him! :)

2 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

He's such a little cutie Taunya! I loved seeming him walking around everywhere. What a fun boy.

Caroline Craven said...

He just looks more and more like John. Now you need a little "Taunya-looking" baby.