Sunday was such a nice day! So, we took advantage of the warm weather and went to the park!
Looks like the swings were a big hit!
And so was the slide! :)
Honestly, I think John and I had more fun than Garrett did! :) I think Spring is finally on its way!


3 comments:
Ok you are so adorable in all these pictures. It looks like you guys had fun! Too bad the nice weather only lasted a couple days huh? =(
Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of you and Garrett on the slide. I don't know why I got a kick out of the Easter picture of Garrett bending down and getting the egg. He looks so grown up!
Such cute pictures! Guess we have to enjoy the nice weather whenever it comes around because we never know what it'll be like the next day (or hour)! We are so ready for nice weather--to stay!!
Post a Comment