Yeah Artic Circle! The only problem is that then I feel like I have to get one, and they don't look so cute on me! =)
He is so cute and the red hair is killing me! You have to bring him over some time, or we can come see him... I bet Colette would go gaga for his handsomeness.
Those pictures are so funny! I bet that's how I eat ice cream too. Good thing it's not documented picture by picture :)You're brave to give it to him in his car seat. He does so good.
John and I were set up on a blind date on December 15, 2007. We were happily married June 21st 2008 in the Rexburg Temple. Garrett Ryker joined the two of us March 14th 2010, and Audrey Joslyn joined our family March 24th, 2014! We love our little life together!
8 comments:
Yeah Artic Circle! The only problem is that then I feel like I have to get one, and they don't look so cute on me! =)
He is so cute and the red hair is killing me! You have to bring him over some time, or we can come see him... I bet Colette would go gaga for his handsomeness.
I can't believe he has red hair! Where did that come from!!!? So stinking cute. I love how it sticks up.
He has the best little cheeks! How fun!
So cute! Love it.
So cute! Looks like he loved every bit!
Those pictures are so funny! I bet that's how I eat ice cream too. Good thing it's not documented picture by picture :)You're brave to give it to him in his car seat. He does so good.
I'm surprised he didn't crush the cone and make a bigger mess! Cute :)
He looks like he really enjoyed it. His facial expression tell a good story!
Post a Comment