Crazy Eights
8 things I'm obsessed with right now:
1. My neice, Hallie
2. blogging
3. Spending time with John
4. Spending time with old friends
5. Watching Alex play football
6. Trying to keep my teeny tiny house clean
7. Finding new ideas to blog about
8. Taking pictures
8 words or phrases i use often:
1. So, you have a tooth that's givin you fits?
2. River Valley Dental, this is Taunya, how can I help you?
3. I love you
4. What time will you be home?
5. Hon, are you ok in there?
6. How's it going?
7. Oh! That's cute!
8. What's up?
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Home Improvement
2. America's Funniest Home Videos
3. The Office
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Food Network Challenge
6. The Hills
7. The Weather Channel....Not by choice! Yes, my husband is a nerd!
8. Scrubs
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Texting
2. Cleaned teeth
3. Laundry
4. Had lunch with John
5. Went shopping
6. Hung up wedding pictures
7. Blogged
8. Watched tv
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Chillis
2. At my mom's
3. Mr. Pizza (in blackfoot)
4. Red Robin
5. Olive Garden
6. Carinos
7. T.G.I. Fridays
8. Home (as a last resort!)
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Warm weather again
2. Halloween Parties and Candy
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
5. When Harvesting Potatoes will finally be over!!!!
6. Getting a bigger house
7. Spending more time with friends
8. Spending more free time with John....and not on the tractor!!
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A bigger house
2. New Bedroom set
3. New wardrobe
4. New car....maybe a family one
5. Babies
6. Trip to Arizona in January
7. Cruise
8. Taking more vacations
8 people i tagged
1. Ashley
2. Darcie
3. Jessica
4. Kara
5. Brittany
6. Crystal
7. Jen
8. Well, I would tag Cherice but she doesn't have a blog yet!!! C'mon!!!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You crack me up Taunis! You're hilarious.
It's good to learn more about you. I love that i can hear in my head how you are saying, what you wrote. Umm, does that make sense?
Post a Comment