Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spud Day!

Ok so I promised everyone pics of spud day! Sorry it took so long! Spud Day was really really rainy and cold this year....huh, kinda like it is every year!!!
We went to the parade! My dad was in it dressed as a post man walking on stilts! Yikes! Careful! It was so funny to see him walking! I was kinda nervous that we was going to fall but luckily he didn't.

This was little Hallie's first spud day! She seemed to have fun at the parade but I think Grandpa scared her! Man! I can't seem to get enough of her! She's so freakin cute! And she LOVES her aunt Taunya!!!


Yes, even John's tractor was in the parade! But, instead of John and me in the tractor....it's john's brother and sister-in-law! We were kinda like....uh, hello! why didn't anyone let me and John know! We were kinda annoyed since it IS John's tractor and everything!!!


During the parade it started raining so we all went back to my parents house until it stopped, went back over to the park to grab some lunch, walked around for about 30 min and then it started raining again!!


Despite the rain, it was a fun day! I loved spending it with my family and most importantly I loved spending it with Johnny Boy!

1 comment:

Carlson Clan said...

I didn't even realize that was your dad! We saw him and thought it was hilarious. That is so funny!