Today John taught me how to drive a tractor!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!! It was kinda scary but once I got used to this big powerful monster I didn't want to give up the driver's seat!! John was an excellent teacher and, I must say, he was VERY impressed with my straight lines! :) That was probably the highlight of his entire harvest season! I loved learing about the one thing John loves about his job. Thanks hon! I had a blast!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
YOU ARE SO ADORABLE! Those are some of the cutest pictures of you I've ever seen! And I love that you loved driving the tractor. You're so cute. And once again...can I just say what a beautiful couple you and John make! You better get cracking on populating the earth with supermodels!
That cracks me up, seeing you drive that tractor. I'm very impressed. You guys are a great couple. Keep making life fun!
Taunya, you and John are so cute and happy together. I'm sure John was so tickled that his little wifey was enjoying the same thing he loves doing every day.
Post a Comment