Wacky Sevens -Tag #2
Here's how this one works:
* Tell 7 random/weird things about yourself
* Send this tag to 7 people
* Be creative!
1. In high school, I used to go to Edwards Theater and play "Poo Dollar" Yes, we were immature but got some good laughs out of it!
2. I absolutely HATE snakes, spiders and everything else that creepy crawls! So why do I force myself to watch them on the Discovery Channel?
3. When I was younger, I always wanted to wear braces, so I would get either a paper-clip and undo it and form it to my teeth or I would get a colored rubber band and hook it to the back of my top molars so the bands wouldn't snap off and hit me in the face! Well, my wish came true! I wore braces for 2 1/2 years and hated them!!!
4. I used to wear those candy necklaces to school and never eat them! It was the cool thing to do!
5. I always have to be watching not one, not two, but three different channels on tv! It drives John bonkers! Who wants to sit and watch commercials when there's something better on? Whoever came up with the "Recall" button on the remote is a GENIUS!!!
6. When I was younger I wore fake glasses. For some reason I always wanted to wear them. I purposely murdered an eye exam just so I could have glasses. Now that I have them for real, I hate wearing them and wish I had perfect eye sight.
7. On my car radio all of my stations are in order from lowest to highest. I.E.-93.7, 96.1, 99.1, 1033.3, 1055.5, and 106.3. That's just good sense people!! In John's pickup his stations are all over the place! I haven't had the nerve to change them yet, but yes, it bothers me!!!
The 7 people I tag are Jen, Bridget, Jessica, Crystal, Darcie, Brittany, and Kara
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You have good ones. I use to do the rubber band for braces thing too! Nerdos!
lol I do that with the radio sations too it drives me NUTS when they are not in order!!!
Post a Comment