Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Is Here

Hey! I finally updated my background! The blues, browns and greens just didn't say "Fall" :)
My favorite season is fall. I love the reds, oranges, yellows and brown colors, the smells, and the cute decorations everyone has on display! Speaking of decorations-John was so kind as to let me spend some moo-la and buy us some fall decorations for our home since we have none!
So, Ashley and I went into Roberts Craft Store and the Mini Bazaar and we went NUTS!!! (well, me more than ashley). We were grabbing things off the shelves left and right--not caring what the prices were! John never said I had a spending limit! BIG MISTAKE!!! If he hasn't figured that out by now...it's his own fault! :) :)
I got a couple of scarecrows, fall candles, haybells, pumpkins and more! Ash-thanks for all your help with decorating tips and shopping with me! That was fun.....and funny!
Our home looks like fall and it's starting to finally feel like our home.
I can't wait to decorate for CHRISTMAS!!!!! Ash-you up for another round of shelf grabbing?!?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can't wait for Christmas shopping!