Friday, November 20, 2009

As Promised...

Ok as promised, here are some pictures of the house! Sorry about the "spots". Not sure what they are. Anyways-this is the downstairs that John has done all by himself. He painted it a khaki color-very neutral. We still need to recarpet down there but don't you just LOVE the dark green carpet??


This is the downstairs living room area


And this is the bright neon green bathroom that still needs redone! This bathroom is disgusting! I wouldn't even use it-I don't ever go down there anyways.


This is one of the downstairs bedrooms. It really makes me wonder what the previous owners were thinking on their paint job. They painted it two different brown colors...John repainted the whole entire downstairs in the Khaki color.


Same bedroom as up above picture


Hard Man at work!


John had borrowed a spray gun from a friend and he actually got one room done in about half hour.

Oh! Just look at him working away!

This is the entry way to our house. You can't really tell from the pictures but you can kinda see the paint color the wall was behind the texture/drywall my dad did.


Upstairs living room: Again you can kinda see the dark dark red that was painted before. We have decided on a color for the living room which is going to be "Tobacco Road" It's kind of a bold mustard yellow color. I'm a big fan of the bold colors and hopefully this color will look really pretty when it's all done.

Ok on to more important things! Here are some pregnant pictures by request:
So this was taken at 5 months (just to refresh everyone's memory... jk!)


....And now here I am at 6 months! Sort of a fronal view. The shirt isn't the most flattering but what shirt is when you're pregnant?
Side Shot:

Check out the difference in size! It may not look like a lot-but to me it is! I'm getting bigger everyday it seems like! :) I think I've finally faced reality and now know that I'm just going to be having a very, very, big, healthy baby boy!
Can't wait to get my hands on my little guy! :)

5 comments:

alisekelley said...

Your house looks great! I don't see a difference in your prego pictures! You look so small!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Can't wait to see the house all finished-so much fun for you guys!! You are just way cute pregnant. I hated putting pics of myself up, but I don't live by any family and friends and everyone is always interested to see the pregenant you.

Ashley said...

It looks like the painting and texturing is coming along fast. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Brett and Cherice said...

Love the house! You are the cutest prego person ever!

The McClure's said...

Taunya you are so small I am bigger than you already!