Friday, November 13, 2009

Spaulding Family Pictures

The middle of October we had Spaulding family pictures. Here are just a few that I thought turned out nice....

The Men: Richard, John, Bruce,
and Garin (all brothers)


The Women: Tiffany, Tausha,
Tyana, Bruce, Tawnya, Tyree and Me


The Whole Family: These really aren't my favorite because I don't think the photographer knew that John and I were married. We were seperate in EVERY family picture! Oh well.



Some of the grandkids

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You look so pretty even though you and John were seperated. It looks like none of the married couples were together escept for Bruce and Linda. I like the picture of all the women.

Ashley said...

and it do know how to spell except... e x c e p t --doi!

Blatter said...

I think they look great! You look so good! I can't beleive how grown up Scott's kids are!

Caroline Craven said...

You look like all the rest of the girls in the family, plus you all have names that start with a "T". Good thing your parents named you Taunya and not Natalie or something like that that doesn't start with a "T", John might not have married you. Cute pictures!

alisekelley said...

You look great! Cute pictures!

Brett and Cherice said...

Cute pictures! I am sad you can't come to the movie:( Can't wait to see pictures of you NEW HOUSE!!!