OcT. 23Rd: As everybody knows: John and I found out we are having a little baby boy! I know I don't need to post the announcement again but it's just still so fun to tell people!!! :)
OcT. 30- 31St: Halloween: John and I moved into our new home!! Friday morning we drove down to Blackfoot to sign papers, which only took like an hour (I thought it would take longer). Once we got home, we spent the whole rest of the day packing and loading up the trailer with all of our stuff. Unfortunatley, we couldn't move into the house right away because the other family took their sweet little time packing up thier things and moving out!
So, John and I decided to go to a Halloween Party while we waited. I dressed up as a "Cheerleader in Trouble" and John went as my "Quarter-back football star boyfriend" We thought it was a funny idea but not a whole lot a people got the joke....Haven't they ever heard of those titles before??? Anyways, we had a lot of fun but didn't stay long due to the long day of packing and moving. We (well, mostly me) were exhausted!
The next day, we spent it unloading and unpacking. By around 3 p.m. I had overdone it! I didn't take any pictures but we are planning on repainting and recarpeting the house so I'll take some before and after pics of the house and post them as we update. Anyways, a huge thanks to family for helping us move! We really couldn't have done it by ourselves!
A few Trick-or-Treaters showed up at our house. Including this cute little pink and purple monster! Oh little Hallie....you are just the cutest at everything!! :)
November 1st-8th: Well, we've been in our house for about a week and we still are rummaging through boxes! There's a couple of reasons why: #1-My dad is going to do some sheetrock upstairs so I can't paint til he's done, and #2-I'VE HAD SWINE FLU AND STREP!!! YUCK!! That and a combination of being pregnant....not the funnest week of my life. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! It was awful! I'm finally starting to feel better and this hasn't affected the baby at all (which has been a huge weight lifted off my shoulders).
On a brighter note: Nick and Ashley found out that they are going to be having another girl! YAY!! Another little Hallie running around! I'm so excited for them and it kinda makes me want a girl now, too. I can't wait to see what/who baby #2 looks like :)
Well, I think that's about it! Sorry for the long post-we just barely got our internet hooked up! Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!


7 comments:
Congrats on having a little Boy. I love having a boy it will be fun. Congrats on your new home too. That is so exciting I can't wait to see pictures. You guys looked great as a knocked up cheerleader and football player. I loved it. You are so tiny can't even tell you are pregnant. I am so sorry you got the Swine Flu and Strep. I am so glad that you and the baby are doing better. Have fun in your new home and shopping for baby boy stuff.
That's awesome. I am so jealous you have a house. Renting really sucks. Congrats on a boy. You can still play dress up with him. Ha HA.. Just don't tell your hubby. And I loved the Halloween costumes. Super cute.
So sorry to hear you were sick. But after all the reports I've heard in the media, I thought it would have killed you. Glad to know you are back among the living, because I bet it felt like you were going to die!!! You probably wore yourself out moving and then, bam, got sick. We'll have to see the house when we are out for Thanksgiving. Congrats and love to you both!
Tauns, I am so sorry you have been so sick. I am glad to hear you are doing better! I wish we were going to be in Idaho for Thanksgiving so we could see you guys and your new house!! Good luck with getting settled in, we will be in your shoes in a couple of weeks! Love ya.
Hooray on finally getting moved in! THat is awful that you got the swine flu! I loved your costume idea!
Glad things are going well with house. Can't wait to see pics. Also glad you are feeling better!
I am excited for you guys to be in your home. I cant wait to see it. I am sorry you were sick. Being sick while pregnant is the worst. I hope you are getting settled in:)
Post a Comment