Saturday, November 21, 2009

Festival Of Trees

Last night, John and I went to "The Festival Of Trees" in Idaho Falls. The trees were decorated so pretty and there were also some performers for entertainment. We just walked around looking at the different decorated trees for about an hour and then went to Olive Garden for dinner, which was so good!
The reason for going: My friends and I had decided about a month ago to go to "New Moon". Well, guess who was the only one who couldn't get a ticket??? ME!!! I was so disappointed! I have been looking forward to seeing this movie ever since "Twilight" came out! I've heard that the movie is really good!! Even better than "Twilight"! So now I'm even more excited to see "New Moon"! Anyways-John knew that I was really bummed out about missing it so he took me to Festival of Trees instead. We had a lot of fun together and reminised about our first date and things like that. It was very entertaining! Both of us have such different sides to that story! Thanks John for a great night out! :)

Here are a few pictures of the trees:










This one was probably my favorite! It was decorated wth these huge orange and brown ornaments and some old country style santas! It was really cute!

3 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

Those t
rees are beautiful, I have never been to the festival of trees. Taunya you don't even know how sad we were that you weren't there last night:( We missed you! We will have to get together for a girls night before Christmas:)

The McClure's said...

The movie is really really good. I can't wait for you to see it but it will be there forever but the festival of trees is only a week. Good husband. I can't believe you guys have only know each other for such a short time and look at the great life you are having together

Caroline Craven said...

That sounds like a very fun evening. You can always catch the movie, but a night out with hubby sounds fun.