Monday, April 12, 2010

Garrett's Special Day

Sunday Morning:
April 11, 2010 we blessed Garrett. It was such a special day. John gave him a really nice blessing. After sacrament meeting, we had a luncheon to celebrate! (It wouldn't be an LDS function without food involved, would it??)

I found this Tuxedo blessing outfit at the "Baby Boutique" in Idaho Falls. I thought he looked so adorable in his little white outfit.






The Luncheon:



Our very first family picutre!


Lots of food, family, and passing Garrett around! Granny, of course, is always first! :)



Thanks everyone who helped pitch in for food and a big thanks to all of those who came for Garrett's blessing! We love you! This will be a day John and I will never forget! :)

10 comments:

Brett and Cherice said...

What a special little guy! He is so cute:) Congrats on your big day Garrett! Btw Taunya, you look great! :)

Ashley said...

It's a good first family picture! And how special to have it taken on his blessing day. John gave Garrett a wonderful blessing. Garrett looked so handsome in his little tux ;)

James and Danielle said...

Taunya- you look gorgeous and Garrett is such a handsome little guy!! what a special day!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

He looks so cute! You look great to!

Carlson Clan said...

So cute. I'm glad you had such a good day. I can hardly wait to see the little tyke in person! You look fantastic Taunya!

Peterson Family said...

Oh how sweet! It's hard to believe how big he is getting! I guess I forget how fast they grow in the first year! What a special day thought! It's always fun to celebrate such a big occasion with family!

Kimber Bowen said...

Garrett looks so adorable in his little tuxedo. He is a cute little guy. You look great! Glad that his blessing went so well.

Caroline Craven said...

Sorry to have missed the big event. I've heard it was so nice. It's always nice to get that little detail taken care of.

alisekelley said...

What a special day! I love your first family picture! You look great!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

I wish we could have been there Tauns. We were there in spirit. Can't wait to see you, but mostly to hold Garrett, in May. Love ya!