Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!!

This year we spent the Easter weekend at John's parents house in Rigby. We also watched General Conference, shot guns, and watched New Moon. I didn't do any candy or easter egg baskets this year (we didn't even color Easter eggs)-honestly, I kind of spaced that it was even the Easter weekend! Lately, my days have been sort of jammed-packed into one!!!


I enjoyed Conference this year. Like always, I loved listening to our Prophet and his stories. It seemed to me that this year the topic of Conference was either about Family and helping those in our own families who are struggling or the General Authorities warning us about the dangers of Pornography.


After the second session of Conference, we had a nice Easter dinner and then we shot BB Guns off the back of Bruce and Linda's porch. I shot a couple of times and then came in because it was freezing and plus I had Garrett as my excuse! :) Shooting guns really isn't my thing.....


We had a fun Easter! Hope you all did too! :)

2 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

I read your blog last night and then when I went to bed I was having unhappy thought about Trevor's ordeal. I'm so glad I only had one boy to put through that! It sounds like things are progressing along well with having a new baby in the house, especially since you and John are first time parents. You're doing way better than I did with Nicki. That's a huge accomplishment!

Ashley said...

I'm lame too and didn't do anything for Easter either. Mom took Hallie to grandma's and they colored easter eggs there and then Nick's family got her all the candy she needed so I didn't even need to do anything afterall. I need to do another post.....