Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Special Day for a Special Mom

On Tuesday April 7th, we celebrated my mom's 29th...I mean 47th birthday! (Mom-I hope it's ok that I shared your real age!) We had a couple of dutch apple pies, chocolate cake and some ice cream.
The Birthday Girl

The yummy cake! Personally, I liked the Dutch Apple Pie better!


My dad and brothers gave her this cute orange purse,


John, Garrett and I gave her a couple of necklaces,


and Nick, Ashley, Hallie, and Cooper gave her a cute gray shirt!

We hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for all you do for us! We love you! And remember mom, 47 is still young! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tawn your mom still looks so gorgeous, she could totally get away with saying 29! I remember in highschool she was the nicest lady ever!

Caroline Craven said...

I love all the gifts you guys got for your mom. I even love that cute little gift bag sitting on the table in the background. I was lame and didn't even get a card sent to her. I always have the best of intentions, but you know what that leads to . . .

Ashley said...

Cute post title. Mom is special. She bacame even more special to me after I became a mom.