Last Saturday, John and I went to Rexburg to trade in John's pickup. He has been having problems with the injectors going out every time he starts it up. He's tried to fix them severeal times but this last time was the last straw for John. He's wanted to trade it in for awhile but has found nothing that he has really liked or hasn't liked what the dealers were offering for his pickup.
So, we dropped off Garrett at my mom's (away from him for the first time) and drove up to Rexburg to look at some half tons and possibly a Powerstroke (which is what John's old pickup is). We saw and test drove a few pickups that were ok but I could tell that John wasn't really into any of them....until he saw a 2003 Blue Souped-Up Powerstroke with all the bells and whistles on it. It has a lift and big monster tires on it-well, they are monsterous to me! I know that any other man would appreciate this vehicle. We actually got a pretty good deal and it brought his pickup payment lower!
I don't have any pictures of his new pickup yet because John hasn't gotten it fully detailed. So I'll just post pictures of his old pick up and the memories that John (and I) had with it....
We had some good times with his old pickup. It's kinda stupid how attached you get to a vehicle but I'm gonna miss driving this beast of a pickup! :) And I know that John will miss it too!


1 comment:
His new truck is pretty sweet. The blue is growing on me. Did he remove the John Deere stickers?!
Post a Comment