This morning was Garrett's 2 week checkup with Dr. Bennett...and Cherice! :) Thanks again Cherice for letting Garrett be your patient! He now weighs 9 lbs. and 1 oz. This happened to be the appt. where Garrett got circumsized! It was so sad! I stayed in the room and watched while John walked the halls, and to my surprise...I didn't cry! Garrett on the other hand...I gave him some Tylenol and he's been kinda drowsy ever since. It makes me feel so bad that I put him through this but he will thank us later. :)
I also had my own 2 week checkup. It wasn't as traumatic as Garrett's. Dr. Hall just checked my incision and sent me on my way. He said that I am healing fine and he's going to see me again in 4 weeks.


4 comments:
I love Dr. Bennett and of course Cherice. That is wonderful that you had such good care. I am glad that Garrett did well and that you are also recovering well.
I glad things are going well. Garrett is changing with every picture you post! He is so cute!
That last comment was actually wrote by Alise. Sorry I am at Danielles.
He'll thank you later! Ha! You're funny! Glad everything went well.
Post a Comment