Monday, March 8, 2010

Family Times

A couple of nights ago, Ashley, Hallie and Robert stopped by our house for a visit. Ashley gave John and Robert haircuts while Hallie and I watched American Idol. After haircuts, John thought it would be a grand idea to get belly shots of me and Ashley together for the last time before we have our babies. So, Ashley definatley looks smaller (and cuter) than me and she's carrying lower than me, too!

Ashley at 37 weeks/Me at 39 weeks (I think)


Hallie playing with the boys....


...being silly as usual! :)
It's always fun when family visits!!! OH! Did you notice our new carpet?? :)

6 comments:

Valerie and Garrett said...

Okay! You and Ashley are ADORABLE pregnant women! So cute! How fun to be havin babies so close together! (I'm sure that's bound to happen in our family as well...with all of us girls and all!) Love the carpet! Can't wait to se pictures of your little babe! So exciting!

alisekelley said...

You both look so cute! I loved having babies around the same time as my sisters! So excited for you!

Brittany Mecham said...

Oh my gosh I had no idea Ashley was pregnant too! I loved being pregnant the same time as Lisa, in fact we were due almost three weeks apart and lisa went a week late and me almost 2 weeks early so our babes are just 4 days apart. It has been so much fun to compare and see them together (however not very often which is a bummer) but hopefully you'll get to see them together lots! What is Ashley having? will you give her my e-mail so she can(if she wants) add me to her blog so I can check it out? THanks and good Luck Taunya, you will be a great mom and seriously babies are the best and boys are best too! Well thats all I have and LOVE them to death but want a girl or two someday. Good Luck, cant wait to see you sweet bundle of joy!!

Caroline Craven said...

It was fun talking to you yesterday. I did indeed notice the new carpet -very spiffy. When the big day comes, remember one labor pain at a time. You are in our prayers.

Ashley said...

Those pictures are funny! I may have to borrow them to put on my blog. Your new carpet is wonderful.

Brett and Cherice said...

Cute pictures! That is so fun you have shared your pregnancy with your sister:) Your kids will be best friends! Consider me a stalker cause I check your blog daily in hopes of seeing pictures of baby Garrett!!!!! I am so excited for you guys:) btw the carpet looks great!