Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is this all they do??

Eat and Sleep?? Not that I'm complaining-I sleep (well try to anyway) when Garrett does! Today, he slept from 9:30 am to about 2:00pm. I changed his nasty gross diaper, fed him a bottle, burped him and he was out again for a couple more hours. I love watching his facial expressions when he's sleeping. Sometimes he just lays there and sometimes he'll even give me a little smile. I love it!


This is his favorite sleeping position.


When we were at the hospital, nobody got a picture of John holding Garrett! That made me feel really bad! John sure does love his little buddy :)

And so does Hallie! She thinks little "Guy-yet" is "soo tute." She keeps calling him a "her" though. It's pretty cute! :) Hallie became a Big Sister Monday night. Ashley had an adorable bably girl. Cooper Olivia Hunter weighs in at 6lbs. 10oz. 20 in. long! So not fair! That's tiny! I haven't been up to the hospital to see them yet but from pictures and from talking with my mom and Ashley (and Hallie) Cooper is just so cute! I can't wait to compare Garrett and Cooper-he probably looks like a monster compared to her! :) Congrats Hunter Family! You did great!

The other night we snapped a few pictures while Garrett was actually awake. Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to rotate picutres!


8 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Oh my gosh Taunya he is so cute! He's filling out so fast! I can't believe he slept for that long! I'm jealous. My kids always have jaundice so I have to wake them up every two hours to eat. =( I hope you're doing good. See you soon!

Nick, Kelsey, Makoy, & Spud said...

SO adorable! Seriously Taunya! You did gooood! ha I'll come visit in a few weeks when he's a little older. I don't want to bombard you anymore than you already have been i'm sure! ha let me know if you need anything! Hope everything's going great!

Josh and Monica said...

Taunya!! I just saw ashley last thursday and was thinking of you, your little boy is so adorable!! Oh my goodness he's so cute!! I sure miss you taunie! I hope everything is well, take advantage of him sleeping all the time, cus when he gets bigger that wont happen!!!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

He's a cutie! Glad to hear things with Ash went well. I got the picture in the text. She looked tiny. Can't wait to meet them for the first time in May. Love ya!

Peterson Family said...

Super cute! That's awesome that he slept so long. What a nice break! I was sleep deprived with Braden because the doctors told me I had to wake him up every 2 hours to feed him because he was jaundice (even during the night)! Not so much fun! You guys look great and like you are adjusting to life with a baby! So fun! Enjoy your down time while you can!!

Caroline Craven said...

Cute pictures. You are so smart to sleep when Garrett does. I always thought I could get a few things done and then take a power nap before my babies would wake up. All I ever accomplished was getting a few things done and then the baby would wake up, leaving me tired, exhausted and emotionally drained. Not a good plan.

Ashley said...

Good job! He's a handsome boy! So sorry I missed your shower, I was really looking forward to it. But, is there anything you need? I could make it up to you... just let me know! =) Being a mom is the best (when you get your new "sleeping" habits figured out!) You'll be so great, I'm really happy for you.

ashley skifton

The McClure's said...

Oh Taunya he is so cute and I am soooo impressed that you have been keeping up with your blog! It is so nice to see how he is growing!