8 lbs. 6 oz. 21 inches long
Sunday, March 14th 2010
9:30 p.m.


Proud Parents:

I will post more pictures because I have a TON!!! We just got home today from the hospital around one and both of us are exhausted! I just wanted to give you all a little preview of what our sweet baby boy looks like! I can't believe he's here and that he's ours forever!


16 comments:
Congrats. He is a handsome little guy. I hope you are doing well and recovering. I am so happy for you two.
What cute boy! I have been checking you blog no less than 5 times a day waiting for this post. Congrats to you two!! or three!;)
So so so cute!! Great job you guys!! Congrats:) Let me know if you need anything:)
Yay Taunya!!! He's a doll. I'm glad he's finally here, especially for your sake. I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you are doing well.
Love it. What a cute big healthy boy. Congrats girl. Glad everything went well for both you and baby. Good luck with everything
Congrats guys! He's so cute he looks just like the both of you! I see so much of Jon then I see you! He's perfect I love those chunky babys so fun so kiss kiss kiss!!! Sleep while you can and you did great!
He's so beautiful!! What a big boy. I hope you're doing okay. I'd love to bring you dinner some time. I'll call you or text you and see how things are going for you next week. I hope you're feeling ok. Love you!
He's a cutie! Get some good rest (if you can!) The first few weeks were hard on me! You'll make it though! :)
Congrats you two! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person! Love you!
He's so cute! I bet you're glad he's finally here. I'm excited to see more pictures and read more about him. Congratulations!
He is adorable! YOu look so great for just having a baby! i am so happy for you!
He's adorable. I'm glad your both doing well. I can't wait to meet him in May!!! Love ya.
Oh man what a cutie!! I cant wait to see more!! I also cant wait to hear all about it! Get some rest and seriously sleep when he does cause when you have your second one you don't get to do that and its hard!! Have fun with that sweet little guy!
I love the pouty first picture. For any one who is wondering, I think he looks like John, with maybe a touch of Taunya, but there is no way John could not claim this little guy! Congrats all around on a job well done.
Oh Taunya he is adorable. I love the first picture of his bottom lip kinda puckered out. It makes ya just want to kiss him. What a darling little guy.
You look so pretty for just having a baby. There is no way I looked that good. He's a cutie. I could just hold him all day long! I think he has your cute little button nose and mouth. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment