This morning was my last checkup with Dr. Hall! I can't believe that this little guy will be here in less than a week! (We're hoping). Everything is great! Dr. Hall checked me and...yes! I'm dialated to a 3!! Sweet!! It seems like things are moving along quickly-but the weird thing is is that I haven't really felt any changes other than I am having some pressure, er...down there and I am starting to feel some "cramps" that last for about 10 sec. (if that) I don't know if you could call them "cramps" or labor pains or whatever cuz they're not consistant and not everyday so I'm not too worried about them. Although, I will say that they do kinda hurt. I wonder what this next week will bring.....
Also, yesterday was my last day of work! It was kinda bittersweet-I was sad to leave and say goodbye but at the same time I'm glad to be done and spend all my time taking care of a new baby. I felt bad because I wanted to cry when saying goodbye but nothing came out! I will definatley miss the girls I worked with but I definately won't miss the drama that went on in the office. Needless to say-I think I quit at the right time. I'll just leave it at that.....
Well, there's not much else to say other than I will most certainly post pictures of him when I get the chance and John and I are hoping that this next week just flies by and soon be holding our baby in our arms! Mommy and Daddy are waiting....see you soon baby boy! :)


6 comments:
Oh that is so exciting! Reading this gave me the chills because it is so amazing to hold a brand new baby that is so close to Heavenly Father. It is an incredible experience. And I'm not going to say that it's an easy adjustment having a baby but it is completely worth it. I wish you the best of luck and I will be checking back to see pictures of that new baby boy!
You are almost there. I can't wait. That is so exciting. I am glad that you are done with work too, that always feels great. I can't wait to see your little guy.
Oh I can't wait for you guys and to see pictures. I hope everything goes well, and I am sure it will. Love ya!
Oh Taunya! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures! I hope everything goes well, let me know if I can do anything for you guys:) .....Ya!! no more work and drama:)
Oh I'm so happy for you Taunis! You are going to be the best mommy ever! I'm impressed that you're already at a 3. That's good. And you better get used to the discomfort "er...down there" cuz there's lots more where that came from! ;) I can't wait to see the little guy. Good luck!!
I'm so excite for you! Post pictures as soon as possible! Did you quit your job or you just on leave? Hope everythings goes great for you!
Post a Comment