Thursday, March 25, 2010

Family of Four

Today my mom and I took Garrett to see his cousins. And I got to see my new niece for the first time. Ashley, Nick and Hallie welcomed Cooper Olivia to their family on March 22nd. She weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and 20 inches long!
Cooper Olivia Hunter



She is so tiny! And so cute! :)


Good job Nick and Ashley!


Cooper and Garrett's first photo together. Crimaney! Garrett looks enormous compared to Cooper!

I know he's only 2 weeks old but he's getting so big and changing so fast already!

Hallie, Cooper and Garrett. Hallie is going to be a great big sister and cousin. She sure does seem so grown up lately. What cute little babies we have! All 3 of them! :)

7 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

Way cute pictures. What funny/cute bodies little babies have. Regarding my post, the guy in the picture is Ronald Reagan and the woman is Margaret Thatcher. She was the Prime Minister of England (President) while Ronald Reagan was President. I didn't care a thing about politics either, but Kent is way into it and after I got married I got into it via him.

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Tauns. It's crazy to think you and Ash have kids. I still remember you guys and Darcie making up dances when you were little. (Okay, maybe something you didn't want posted for all to see.) I'm glad everyone is doing well. Can't wait to meet them.

Carlson Clan said...

Cooper is so cute! And it's true that just in two weeks they do change so fast. It doesn't slow down! I hope you're doing good. I can't wait to see you! Love you!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

How cute! A few pounds makes a huge difference in newborns. Cousins are so fun!

Stewart Family said...

Oh Taunya congrats on your new little one! I am a little behind the times and just saw the great news! Being a mom is the best thing ever! And yes all they do for a while is eat sleep and need to be changed! But they are wonderful. you will do so awesome!

Oh and congrats to Nick and Ashley! It's so fun to have close cousins!

Ashley said...

Wow! Tell Ash congrats for me! I have been thinking about her everyday... "When is she going to have that baby!" Thanks for telling me! Cooper... what a cute name for a little girl!!! She is so clever. Anyway... tell them we are thinking of them. Your little guy is so handsome!!! Some newborns aren't... so good job!

love,
the skiftons

Peterson Family said...

How fun to have baby's the same time! They are so cute together! Congrats to both of you!