I look forward to this every month. It was nice to catch up with my girlfriends and just laugh! We had it at my house this month because they haven't seen our new house yet and plus I wanted to show Garrett off! :) We don't really do anything special-just tell stories and laugh for about 3 hours. I love it! We decided that next month we'll actually take a weekend away from babies and husbands and go down to Utah, stay in a hotel, and go shopping! I'M SO EXCITED TO GO!! That'll be a nice birthday treat for me since we'll be going the day after my birthday! :) Can't wait girls! Thanks for coming over!
Garrett Update:
He seems to be growing and changing every minute of every day. To me, he's such a good baby. I do have my frustrating times with him but not very often. Sunday was such a nice day outside so against doctors orders to keep him inside for 6-8 weeks, we broke out the stoller for the first time and walked to my parents house for a yummy Sunday dinner. I figured he's over a month old so it should be ok to take him out. I did cover and bundle him up in a blanket to be on the safe side....Paranoia?? Maybe? I just don't want him to get sick! EVER! ;)
Here is Garrett in his swing where he'll sometimes fall asleep. I hate that stupid green binky! It covers his entire face!!
He is kind of sleeping better at night. It seems like the later we keep him up, the longer he'll sleep through the wee hours of the morning. Like last night-all 3 of us went and laid down in the bed around 11:00 pm and half hour later, all 3 of us fell asleep...the next thing I know I hear John's alarm going off at 6:30! John will get ready and leave for work while I feed and change Garrett then Garrett and I will sleep for another 2 hours and endure another day.
We are getting his pictures taken May 24th. He'll be over 2 months old. I can't wait to see how they'll turn out.


4 comments:
It was so good to see you and your house and Garrett. All of which are adorable. =) I can hardly wait for next month to come! I'm so glad things are going well for you with Garrett. Hopefully he'll keep sleeping good at night!
That is amazing that he slept so long at night. How nice is that. My two year still doesn't do that. WoW! That will be a blast to go to Utah with all the girlies I can't wait to hear all about it. Garrett is adorable.
Glad you have this time with your friends. Keep it up, it will save you $$$ on shrink fees and will be a great support to you. I can't believe how much Garrett has changed. It will be fun to see him in person.
That's so good to get together with the girls! Every mom needs that! Garrett is so cute and good job for sleeping all night!
Post a Comment