Thursday, December 25, 2008

*Christmas Morning*

SANTA CAME!! SANTA CAME!! Christmas finally came! After John and I were done playing in the snow, we went over to my parents house for a Christmas Eve dinner-we had prime rib, salads, corn, and mom's famous hot wassail. The food was really yummy-Thanks Mom! After dinner, all the kids played games while mom and dad finished wrapping Christmas presents! About 10:30 p.m. we all settled down on the floor to try and get some sleep. Around 4:45 a.m. Robert woke us all up and the unwrapping began.....
My new red coat that I love!

I got John a GPS Satellite Navigator for his pick-up


I wish I could post all of the pictures I took but that would take a while and I'm not very patient when it comes to downloading! I loved every part of today! Everyone had a great Christmas! Thanks everyone for a fun time over at mom and dad's!

2 comments:

Jesse and Jessica said...

How exciting....I hope you guys had a merry christmas...cute red coat! :)

Carlson Clan said...

I love your coat! It looks like you guys had fun on Christmas Eve too. But I had a claustrophobia attack just looking at your cave!