Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
Real tree or artificial? Artificial
When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving weekend
When do you take the tree down? Around the end of Jan
Do you like Eggnog? I think I just threw up a little
Favorite gift received as a child? My dolls
Hardest person to buy for? This year it's the new in laws
Easiest person to buy for? Myself
Do you have a nativity scene? No!! Not a single one!
Mail or email Christmas cards? I would mail them if I did them
Favorite Christmas Movie? They're all great, but if I had to choose one it would be "The Nutcracker"
When do you start shopping for Christmas? In December
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
What is the best thing to eat at Christmas time? Ham, cheese and crackers, candy canes, and I have to mention that I love sipping hot wassail.
Lights on the tree-colored or white? All 1200 lights are white!
Favorite Christmas song? "Breath of Heaven" by Amy Grant
Travel at Christmas or stay home? We've done both
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph
Angel on the treetop or a star? Neither
Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Very early in the morning!
Favorite ornament theme or color? The "Our First Year" ornament would be if I had one! :(
Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, potatoes, and rolls
What do you want for Christmas this year? To see John's reaction when he opens his presents!


1 comment:
Sad, you still haven't found Our First Christmas ornament? I'm on the hunt!
Post a Comment