On December 4, my office had our work Christmas party! The Dr.s have been keeping it a secret for about a month from all of us. This year, we all met at Wal-Mart then Dr. Hanson and Dr. Nielsen drove us to Leo's Place where we played 3 games of Laser Tag! That was so much fun! But, boy! Am I sore!! Three 20-min games takes a lot out of you-since you don't really have time to stand you end up running the entire time! After Laser Tag, they drove us to the mall and gave everyone $100 to spend on ourselves. But, we only had an hour to spend the money! I got a couple of shirts at Aero. After the mall, they treated us to dinner at Ruby River. It was a lot of fun being with everyone and just laughing. Thanks to both Dr.s for an eventful night!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sweet! I want $100 to spend on me in one hour!
Holy crap! That's an awesome work party! BTW...I saw your comment on Bridget's blog (not snooping I swear) and I saw a first christmas ornament at Robert's. Just fyi. =)
Dang, that is so nice! Hey, I wanted to tell you to try Kohl's they have a lot of Keepsake ornaments and they are usually cheaper there than Hallmark.Good luck on your quest!
Taunya, that is awesome! Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun:)
TAUNYA...I was sore too...I'm glad I wasnt the only one...that is hilarious...to even sit down on the couch...oh I could feel the burn in my legs!:)
Post a Comment