Saturday, December 13, 2008

Trevor and Adria's Wedding

Saturday, John's cousin Trevor Bates (most of you will probably remember him from high school) got married in the Idaho Falls Temple to a very cute and fun girl, Adria Adams! They started dating around the same time John and I did and since John and Trevor are the best of buds and are used to doing everything together...I've gotten to know Adria pretty well. (and Trevor, too.)
It's just way too bad that the terrible snow storm had to ruin their day..but that was the only thing that did. They got married at 9:30 a.m. and it brought back so many memories of mine and John's special day! If I had the choice I would definately do it all over again. The ceremony was beautiful. They didn't have a reception but they did have a luncheon at the Hilton Hotel in Idaho Falls. After the luncheon, Trevor and Adria headed up to Island Park to Adria's cabin where they would spend thier time...honeymooning! Congradulations Trevor and Adria! Best of wishes and we love you both!

No comments: