....is the anniversary of mine and John's first date. Little did I know that this night would be the night that would changed my life forever. I can remember the night like it happened yesterday. He picked me up around 6:45 p.m. on Saturday Decemeber 15th 2007. We were doubling with him and his cousin, Trevor who was set up with one of my roommates. We drove up past Rexburg to the ice caves for a little game of "hide-and-seek." We had gone to Wal-Mart prior to the caves and gotten some glow in the dark sticks. Once we got up to the caves, we splattered ourselves with the sticks and also sprayed some on the rocks and started playing our game! It was one of the funnest dates I had ever been on....obviously! John was such a gentlemen, too. He would help me down the rocks that led into the caves, he would tell me the best places to hide and then he helped me through the snow back to his pickup. After the caves, we drove to Trevor's apartment for some pizza and a movie. I didn't want to the night to end but the time came too soon for him to take me home. We did the whole "I had fun..."/hug bit and then he drove off leaving me little hope if I would ever see him again! Well, Sunday night I actaually got a text from him!! We made plans for another date and the rest is history! I can't believe I have known John for a year! It's been the best year of my life! I love you John! Happy One Year!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy one year! You guys are such a cute couple. We need to hang out some time so I can get to know him better. =) Sorry I didn't call you the other night. I totally spaced it! Bad friend. Plus, Cherice knew because Mark told her! Anyway, sorry again. Love ya!
Congrats!! That is an awesome first date! You guys are great! (I totally didn't mean to rhyme, did I spell that right?)
...and you have been on cloud 9 ever since!
Post a Comment