Every once in awhile I will put Garrett in his Bumbo Chair. I think it's funny becuase his legs are so chubby that they barely fit in the little slots! Ha! Ha! :)
Saturday was kind of a busy day for us. We got our family pictures taken in the morning (thanks Cherice!) and just doing that tuckered out my little guy!
I guess it tuckered out both of my little guys! :)
After a little snooze, John and I went outside and worked in our flower beds for most of the afternoon. There were weeds EVERYWHERE, and I must say that our flower beds look so much better after about 3 hours working on them.
Later John and I went with my family and went to the movies. We went and saw "Grownups." It's hilarious!!! I would totally go see that one again! We all giggled the whole way through the movie! Then, we went to 5 Guys Burgers and grabbed a little dinner. It was a fun filled Saturday that actually had really nice weather!! :) Summer's comin!


1 comment:
Garrett is a little chubby guy - so cute. I was reading your post and excited to scroll down and see the pictures of your flower beds -where are they? You need to post them.
Post a Comment