Love them! And Taunya, you look great!!! Garrett is such a handsome little boy...love his smiles!! These pictures will be so great to have in the years to come.
I can't decide if Garrett looks anything like you at all or if he just looks 100% like John. I guess I will have to see him in person again to decide. Cute family pictures.
John and I were set up on a blind date on December 15, 2007. We were happily married June 21st 2008 in the Rexburg Temple. Garrett Ryker joined the two of us March 14th 2010, and Audrey Joslyn joined our family March 24th, 2014! We love our little life together!
8 comments:
I absolutely love them. I think they turned out great. Cherice did an awesome job, but she sure had a cute crowd to work with.
Love them! And Taunya, you look great!!! Garrett is such a handsome little boy...love his smiles!! These pictures will be so great to have in the years to come.
Beautiful! I love them! Garrett is growing up so fast!
She did do a great job!
I thought this was funny. The word verification thing I had to type was 'ditto'. Funny huh?
I can't decide if Garrett looks anything like you at all or if he just looks 100% like John. I guess I will have to see him in person again to decide. Cute family pictures.
Very cute! Love them all!
Those so darling! Love them, what a cute family.
LOVE them! Cherice is so awesome. It helps that she had great subjects. =)
Post a Comment