A couple of weeks ago, my sister Ashley took some pictures of Garrett in his blessing outfit. She took about 200 pictures and these are just a few of my favorites! :)


Oh! I just think he looks so handsome! Thanks Ash for doing his pictures! I love them all!
****************************************************************
CALLED TO SERVE:
CALLED TO SERVE:
Yesterday Alex got his mission call!
In case you missed it-he's going to the Washington D.C. South Mission! He really wanted to go foreign (I think every pre-missionary wants to) but he's just as happy to be going state side! And, I think my mom is somewhat relieved! :)
Elder Alex Jay Hill will be leaving August 11, 2010 for the Provo MTC! He's leaving sooner than he expected but he's so excited to go!
*********************************************************************
Ernie the Elephant
A few days ago, Garrett was being more fussy than ever (actually that's a day-to-day occurance) and I felt like I had tried everything to calm him down but nothing was working so I rummaged through the 3 toys that I had gotten at my baby shower and came across this really soft elephant/blanket that rattles and....sound the trumpets, the crying stopped! HE LOVES IT!
So now whenever he starts to fuss all I have to do is either shake the rattle part of the elephant or rub the soft blanket across his cheek and he calms down! :) SO SIMPLE!!
Some other new things that Garrett had started doing is he has started to lift up his legs, does tummy time for about 5 seconds before he face plants, (I don't really think he likes being on his stomach) but he does actually hold his head up pretty good now, and he's starting to realize that when I bottle feed him that there is something right in front of his face and he either puts his hands on his bottle or moves the bib out from under his chin or does both-it's a battle and his onesies always end up soaked with formula! He's getting so big so fast!



6 comments:
Garrett is a cute smiley thing. That is exciting about Alex's mission call. Mike went to D.C South and if Alex is in the ghetto-it will be foreign. Mike LOVED it! He loved serving in the ghetto the best and never felt scared, the Lord protects the missionaries.
Congratulations to Alex! That's awesome! Garrett looks so handsome in his blessing out fit! I love his smile!
Those pictures are great! Garrett is so handsome! I love the little elephant! Congrats to Alex!!! That was Brett's same mission, he absolutely loved it. Brett wanted to go foreign too, but soon realized Washington DC is somewhat foreign with all the different people out there! Alex will love it! I am excited for the 9th, have you bought your ticket yet?
I love the pictures of Garrett in his blessing outfit. They are absolutely adorable.
I lied! Mike served in the North mission. But still an awesome area.
Very cute pictures of Garrett in his blessing outfit! He is just growing up so fast! Congrats to your brother! That is such an exciting time!
Post a Comment