Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Stories" and More

Last night John was playing with Garrett and Garrrett just started jabbering away! He's done it before but he went on forever this time! And, of course, I didn't get the camera out until he was done!! But, at least I got a few words on tape! :)
Sorry! I sound like a doof! I don't know what it is but I always end up having a "camera voice" whenever it's turned on...
We also got a few smiles out of him too!
Man! I just LOVE his not-so little cheeks!! :)


I took this picture Sunday morning. I just thought it was cute how they both kind of sleep in the same position. And, yes! Garrett still sleeps with us! He starts out in his crib but always ends up between us! :) I also hope John doesn't mind me posting this picture of him sleeping/drooling/snoring...Eh, what he doesn't know won't hurt him! :) ha! ha!

7 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Garrett is getting cute and chunky, those cheeks are too cute!

Caroline Craven said...

Those are really cute pictures! You should make that video your background music for you blog - it's cute.

James and Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, Garrett is a cutie. So handsome!!! love the last picture. I have a couple of James like that too!!! DAnielle

Andrew and Steph said...

That is such a cute post. The pictures are so fun. It's crazy how much Garrett and John look alike in that picture. How sweet!

Brett and Cherice said...

What a cutie! I love his smile and those cheeks!

Brett and Cherice said...

Me again! HA! Sorry I didn't get back to you, but the 9th or 10th of July would be fine with me for Eclipse!!! Let me know:)

Carlson Clan said...

Adorable! He's getting so big! I love the pic of him with John. I'm sorry he's still in your bed. =/ That's a big challenge. I can't wait to see Garrett again in person and squeeze those adorable cheeks!