While we were in Casper last weekend Garrett got the ultimate in "Spa Treatments". One of the gifts from Tiffany's baby shower was this princess pink tub that was all decked out. It had a wirlpool hookup and a shower attachment! WHAT?!? So, we thought it would be funny for Baby Garrett to try it out before his cousin does! :)
John and Richard trying to figure out how to put the tub together

These two are a riot! I think they are trying to test out the Princess tub, too!

Filling up the tub- Can you see the whirlpool hookup? It actually makes bubbles just like a grown up jetted tub! Ridiculous!

Ahhhh, that's what I'm talkin' about.....

Time for the shower! It tickled Garrett! He would arch his back and just smile because it tickled him! :)



He looks like he's really enjoying himself

More with the shower! I think the grown ups had more fun with the Princess tub than Garrett!

Now, that's the spot!

A little to the left, Uncle Richard!
Can't forget the pits!

Towards the end of his spa bath, we decided to put bubbles in the tub and actually bath him
Aw, man! Time to get out already mom...?

NOPE!
More fun with Uncle Richard!
Richard was making funny faces and noises and making Garrett smile big smiles!

Next treatment: Baby Swing

Some assembly required......
To have a life like a baby!

Sorry for the tons of pictures! I just thought they were all so funny! :) Enjoy!
6 comments:
That's hilarious. and a little ridiculous for a baby. but oh so cute. The shower attachment would come in real handy though. cute pics.
That is awesome! I didn't know they made such thing for babies! HA I bet Garrett loved trying out all the new things for his cousin:) Hey we still doing pics this Saturday? Sorry to change again, but lets do it in the morning like we originally planned, I just don't want it to be too hot. What about 10ish? Let me know:)
That tub is awesome! How fun! Garrett is a handsome little fella!
That's so funny! You look so great in all those pictures btw. He's such a cute guy and I can't believe how big he's getting!
so funny! That's the best. You should save those pictures for his first date or something. priceless.
Isn't it awesome the entertainment that a baby provides! That's so cute!
Post a Comment